rstWeb is an open source, browser based annotation tool for discourse analyses in Rhetorical Structure Theory. It is meant to support collaborative, online annotation projects using just a web browser, without the need to install software for annotators. It can be used both online in a server based project, or on the user's machine using a local version.
- Annotators only need a browser
- Single mode structure-editor - no switching between linking, adding spans, multinucs and unlinking
- Import .rs3 files from RSTTool or plain text
- Export .rs3 format
- Support for multiple annotated versions of each document
- Admin interface to manage users, assignments, and groups of documents in projects
- Zeldes, Amir (2016) rstWeb - A Browser-based Annotation Interface for Rhetorical Structure Theory and Discourse Relations. In: Proceedings of NAACL-HLT 2016. San Diego, CA.